Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a talented Solutions Manager who has extensive experience in the food industry. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and increasingly international group in our Professional Hygiene business area.
In this position, you will have a great opportunity to develop our Food Industry business and help Kiilto to reach its strategic goals. As a solutions manager of Food Industry, you will be responsible of leading business and solutions development for the Food Industry segment (Dairy, Brew & Beverages, Meat & Fish, Plant Based) to create and commercialise the optimal mix of products and services across Kiilto’s markets in the Nordic countries and Baltics.
You play an important role in participating in sales activities by assisting the sales team in acquiring new customers, optimising customer processes, and providing technical support and training.
You will report to the Head of Solutions Management. Your preferred location is Finland (Turku, Tampere or Helsinki). This position requires some travelling.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are a development-oriented person and tick some of the following boxes:
- Experience of the food industry – To thrive in this role, you have experience in food industry hygiene and safety and its business development.
- Food industry know-how – You understand food and beverage hygiene processes and how to support and optimise the customer processes.
- Work background: Food hygiene & safety, food equipment, food manufacturer
- Project management – Experience in managing projects in an international organisation.
- Solution-oriented approach – Every problem is a great chance to evolve. You enjoy solving problems and constantly seek out new ways of working.
- If words like open, positive, and trustworthy describe you as a person – you’re definitely one of us! You are also a systematic person with a strong ability to succeed as a part of a team.
- Education – You have Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering, chemistry or economics.
- People skills – You are good with people and able to engage and motivate people from different functions within the business.
- Collaboration – You enjoy collaboration and supporting colleagues cross-functionally and get a sense of reward when succeeding together.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English and preferably in Finnish, since you will be working as a part of both local and global teams. Swedish is considered an asset.
- Environmental glasses – Our aim is to be the forerunner in our field of business when it comes to environmental matters. Kiilto has a great role in achieving our ambitious target of being carbon-neutral in 2028. Therefore, we hope you have your green glasses on for a more environmentally friendly future.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 11 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events.
- Access to target bonus, incentive fund, and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- On top of these, we offer our employees for example extensive occupational health care, e-pass, care services if your child is ill, occupational physiotherapy services, lunch benefits, and bicycle benefit or shared electricity bikes.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community? Don’t hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 18 May 2022. Please leave your application here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to Head of Solutions Management Arton Ibrahimi at +358408683168.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 24 May 2022 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.
KiiltoClean Oy is part of Kiilto, a growing family-owned Finnish company with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com