Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a Purchasing Manager who has strong experience of procurement. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and increasingly international group. The position will be in our Purchasing team where you will work as a part of an experienced team managing your own categories of materials. You will work within both the Construction and Industrial Adhesives and Fireproofing business areas.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are an active and development-oriented person and tick some of the following boxes
- Experience in procurement in an international environment – To thrive in this role, you have experience in procurement work both from operational and strategic level.
- Supply chain know-how – Understanding supply chain management from the purchasing point of view.
- Negotiation skills – You have plenty of experience in negotiations.
- Contracting – You have experience in procurement-related contracting.
- Solution-oriented approach – You see every problem is a great chance to evolve.
- Analytical approach – You have an analytic approach to your work. You are used to utilising data as a basis for your decisions.
- If words like open, positive, and trustworthy describe you as a person – you’re definitely one of us! You are also a systematic person with a strong ability to succeed as a part of a team.
- Education – A degree in a relevant field, such as a Master’s degree in economics and business administration or in engineering.
- People skills – You are good with people and able to engage and motivate people from different functions.
- Collaboration – You enjoy collaboration with other experts, understand the meaning of communication and get a sense of reward when succeeding together.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English and preferably in Finnish, since you will be working as a part of both local and global teams.
- Environmental glasses – Our aim is to be the forerunner in our field of business when it comes to environmental matters. Supply chains play a key role in achieving our ambitious target of being carbon-neutral in 2028. Therefore, we hope you have your green glasses on for a more environmentally friendly future.
Kiilto manufactures chemical solutions for construction, industry and fireproofing in our factories in Finland and Sweden. Our purchasing team works in close cooperation with fellow Kiiltonians from different countries and with suppliers and partners from different countries.
The Purchasing Manager has an independent area of responsibility and has a possibility to contribute to achieving Kiilto’s strategic goals, among them Our Promise to the Environment. As Purchasing Manager, you will actively network both inside the company and with external suppliers and partners. The focus of the role is on sourcing and supplier cooperation, but operational purchasing tasks are also included. You will report to the Head of Purchasing and Logistics.
You will be based in Lempäälä, but in line with our flexible hybrid working model a certain amount of remote working is also possible. The work involves travelling a few times a year, both in Finland and abroad.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events.
- Access to target bonus, incentive fund, and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- On top of these, we offer our employees for example extensive occupational health care, e-pass, care services if your child is ill, occupational physiotherapy services, lunch benefits, and bicycle benefit or shared electricity bikes.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Lempäälä? The last day to apply is 7 August 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to Head of Purchasing and Logistics Vilma-Lotta Moisio at +358 40 5756565. Please call 4 July at 9 – 10 a.m. EET, 8 July at 9 – 10 a.m. EET or 14 July at 9 – 10 a.m. EET.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 19 August 2022 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.
Kiilto Oy is part of Kiilto, a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 1000 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com