Instructions on how to wash your hands
Proper hand hygiene, i.e. washing and disinfecting your hands, is the most effective way to prevent different diseases from spreading and to protect yourself and those around you.
Wash your hands with soap under running water for 15–30 seconds, rinse with water and dry your hands thoroughly.
It is particularly important to wash and disinfect your hands after blowing your nose, sneezing and going to the bathroom, as well as before eating and handling food products.
How to wash your hands:
- Dose the detergent onto moist hands.
- Rub your fingertips against the palm of your other hand.
- Rub your palms together.
- Rub your fingers together.
- Rub between your fingers from the back of your hand.
- Rub both thumbs separately.
- Bend your fingers and rub them together.