F 33 Stoc
Strongly Acidic Foam Detergent
- Strongly acidic
- Makes steel surfaces shinier
- Rich foamy
- Any foam spread across the surfaces is easy to rinse away.
Strongly acid foam detergent for open plant cleaning in variety of food industry. Principally intended for the removal of calcium and rust deposits. Also removes organic residue, such as grease and proteins.
For the special washing of equipment and surfaces used by the food industry which require washing using a foam wash method.
Product pH: 1
Solution pH: 1.5
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 20 l||60075||6417964600759|
Store in dry place at a temperature of over 5°C.
1. Start by rinsing the surface with lukewarm water (approx. 30 °C)
2. Foam up the alkaline detergent.
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and foam using lukewarm or warm water.
4. Foam up F 33 Stoc on the surface to be cleaned (30 - 50°C). Recommended dosage 2 – 6 %, depending on the level of griminess of the surface. Reaction time: 10 – 20 minutes
5. Rinse off the dissolved dirt using lukewarm or warm water.
Recommended dosage 2 – 6 %, depending on the level of griminess of the surface.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
Light metal surfaces must be rinsed carefully after washing.
|Phosphoric acid (< 30 %)||Dissolves deposits, preventing them from forming|
|Non-ionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers the surface tension|
|Anionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers the surface tension|
|Glycolether (< 5 %)||Dissolves grease, enhancing the cleaning effect|
|Methanesulfonic acid (< 5 %)||Intensifies the removal of deposits, enhancing the cleaning effect|