F 16 Hyposoft
Strongly Alkaline Foam Detergent
Strongly alkaline foaming detergent with chlorine for light metal. Removes effectively different fats and protein dirt.
- Strongly alkaline foaming detergent with chlorine for alkaline-sensitive surfaces.
- Effectively removes different food-grade dirt, such as vegetable dirt and animal grease and protein.
- The product rinses off easily.
For special washes in the food industry. Uses: prepared food industry, dairies, breweries, beverage industry, vegetable industry. Applications: work surfaces, floors, walls, equipment, conveyors.
Suitable for all the commonly used foam washing machines.
Product pH: 13
Solution pH: 12
Clear, yellowish liquid
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 20 l||60170||6417964601701|
Store in dry place (over 3 °C), protected from sunlight.
1. Pre-rinse with 30 °C water.
2. Foam up the washing solution on the surface and let it effect fo 10-20 min. Washing solution temperature needs to be between 20-55 °C.
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and the foam using lukewarm or warm water.
Recommended dosage 2-5% depending on the level of griminess of the surface.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
Suitable for light metal.
|Phosphonates (< 5 %)||Softens water|
|Non-ionic surfactants ( < 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension|
|Anionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension|
|Sodium hypochlorite solution (amount of active chlorine) (2,5 %)||Enhances washing efficiency|
|Potassium hydroxide (< 5 %)||Emulsifies grease and disperses dirt|