F 11 Softsan
Alkaline, disinfecting foaming detergent for alkaline-sensitive surfaces. Removes efficiently grease and oily dirt.
- A foaming detergent that simultaneously washes and disinfects.
- The product is fast-acting.
- Amphoteric biocide contained in the product can be easily rinsed from surfaces.
- Does not contain chlorine compounds.
A foaming and disinfecting detergent for food, drink and milk industries, institutional areas and primary production.
For disinfectant washing of different surface such as light metal surfaces, packaging machines, conveyor and passages.
Product pH: 10
Solution pH: 10
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 20 l||60047||6417964600476|
Store at a temperature of over 5 °C.
1. Preliminary rinsing with lukewarm water.
2. Foam up the washing solution on the surface. Allow to work on the surface for 10–20 minutes.
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and the foam using lukewarm or warm water.
Recommended dosage: 2–5 %, depending on the level of griminess of the surface.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
Remember the safe use of biocides. Always read label and safety data sheet carefully before use.
The product is readily biodegradable and material- and environmentally friendly.
The product is also suitable for aluminium and other light metal surfaces when the reference dosage and reaction time is used.
|Non-ionic surfactants (5 - 15%)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension|
|MEA (< 5%)||Enhances washing, dissolves grease|
|Lactic acid (< 5%)||Buffering effect|
|Disinfectant (1,3-propanediamine, C10 -C16 alkyl derivatives, reaction product with 2-chloroacetic a (2 %)||Produces a disinfective effect|
|Complexing agent (< 5%)||Softens the water|
|Glycolether (< 5%)||Dissolves grease|