Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for an ICT Application Specialist with experience in ICT support or equivalent tasks. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and increasingly international group. The position will be in our Group ICT function. You will work with Kiiltonians from every country Kiilto operates in, making this a great opportunity for someone who is internationally minded. You will have excellent chances to develop your knowledge in a number of ways in helping Kiilto achieve its strategic goals. Although you will be designated specific areas of responsibility, your tasks will not be limited to those. In this role, you truly can learn new skills every day.
You will fit in perfectly as part of the Kiilto community if you are a natural problem solver with great customer service skills and tick some of the following boxes:
- Experience in ICT environments – to thrive in this role, you have some experience in ICT support or similar tasks, preferably from an international environment. You will be familiar with AD, Azure AD, ERP, M365 (e.g., PowerApps), integrations and servers.
- IT support know-how – you have experience in an ITSM tool or ticketing process.
- ICT system support knowledge – your main task will be supporting and developing our ICT systems. You will get dedicated support responsibility of some our business-critical systems.
- A solution-oriented approach – every problem is a great chance to learn.
- If you’re open, positive, and trustworthy, you’ll feel right at home with us! Similarly, a highly capable and systematic person with the willingness to explore new ideas will be in good company here.
- Education – you have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Interpersonal skills – you are a people person, and enjoy the prospect of interacting with colleagues in all the countries Kiilto operates in.
- Collaboration – you are someone who finds working and succeeding together highly rewarding. A good sense of humour and eagerness to learn are a great help in this regard.
- Language skills – the position requires fluency in English and Finnish, as you will be part of both local and global teams. Additional languages are a plus.
Imagine a day in the life of an ICT Application Specialist at Kiilto
You grab a cup of coffee in the morning and share the latest news with colleagues. You check if there are any urgent things to take care of, or something you could help with. You notice something that is causing problems for multiple people in Sweden, but you have come across this kind of situation before. Even though it’s new to you, you feel the need to tackle it and inform those affected that help is on the way. You take a moment to try solving it yourself, but then call on colleagues to help, and together you spend the morning fixing it. When it’s all taken care of, you enjoy the feeling that comes after helping your international colleagues while learning new things yourself.
Then it’s time for lunch with colleagues and interesting conversations with people from different areas in the company. Next up is a project meeting, where you offer insightful comments and opinions. You’ll notice how easy it is to share views and make a difference in Kiilto.
After the meeting, you have time for yourself to check on other tasks. You prioritised them earlier, so knowing which to start with is easy. After that, you want to analyse the problem that arose in the morning and make sure it won’t happen again. You tell your colleagues what you’ve learned and your thoughts on preventing a repeat of the problem. They agree with your proposal, and you can get to work on it.
You feel great at the end of the day – you’ve helped many Kiiltonians with their ICT problems and answering their questions. Finally, you pick up your Padel racket and hit the court with colleagues before going home for a relaxing evening.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 11 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events.
- Access to target bonus, incentive fund, and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- On top of these, we offer our employees for example extensive occupational health care, e-pass, care services if your child is ill, occupational physiotherapy services, lunch benefits, and bicycle benefit or shared electricity bikes.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Lempäälä? Don’t hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 8 May 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to CIO Henry Keihäs +358405199309. Please call 3 May at 9 – 11 a.m. EET.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 30 May or 2 June 2022 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.
Kiilto Family Oy is part of Kiilto, a growing family-owned Finnish company with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com