Do you want to create the best customer experience and environmental leadership? Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a Supply Chain Director to be in charge of our Group supply chain operations. This is a great opportunity to join a growing international group. You will work with both the Professional Hygiene and Consumer Goods business areas. You will report to the Managing Director, and you will be a member of the Group management team. You will have direct and matrix reporting responsibilities.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are a development-oriented person and tick the following boxes:
- People skills – You are good at coaching and engaging people. You enjoy collaboration with other experts and get a sense of achievement when you succeed together.
- Leadership skills – You know how to cope with change, set the direction, and align and motivate people.
- Management skills – You know how to cope with complexity, carry out planning and budgeting, organise work and people, maintain control, and solve problems.
- Experience in supply chain management – To thrive in this role, you will have experience in supply chain processes internationally, and in the operating principles of procurement, logistics, and lean production.
- Supply chain process know-how – You have experience in relevant supply chain management tools, including ERP, Sales and operation planning, Sales forecasting, and Production planning, and you are interested in developing our capabilities.
- Solution-oriented approach – Every problem is a great chance to evolve.
- If words like open, positive, and trustworthy describe you as a person, you’re definitely one of us! You are also a systematic person with a strong ability to succeed as a part of a team.
- Education – You have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English.
As a Supply Chain Director, you are responsible for the strategic management and development of supply chain functions at KiiltoClean Group. Your responsibilities include supply chain planning, demand-supply chain management, production, EHS issues, and purchasing. In the matrix, you lead an expert organisation of four people in seven countries. You participate in the strategic planning of the company's business, in close cooperation with other members of management. You also work closely with your international supply chain management colleagues to achieve high delivery accuracy and an excellent customer experience.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 11 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Flexible hybrid work practices
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We offer variety of well-being activities and develop them continuously. Also, we offer broad occupational health care services in Finland and extensive health insurance in Denmark.
- Target and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Turku, Finland or Assens, Denmark? Please apply here by 12 June 2022. Please also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to Managing Director Kari Laakso at +358407656117. Please call on 3 June at 9 – 11 a.m. EET or 9 June at 2 – 4 p.m. EET.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 22 or 23 June 2022 for a possible job interview.
KiiltoClean Oy is part of Kiilto, is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 11 countries and employ around 1000 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com