Kiilto is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 11 countries and employ around 1000 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com
Now we are looking for a Managing Director to run our construction and industrial adhesives and fireproofing business areas in SIA Kiilto Latvia.
In the role of the Managing Director you will have the overall budget and P/L responsibility of SIA Kiilto Latvia business. You participate actively to Kiilto Group’s strategy work and ensure that local actions are executed in line with the strategy. You will work in an international matrix organization, Group Business Area Directors, Marketing Manager, Product / Solutions Managers and Supply Chain lead being your nearest stakeholders. You report to the Managing Director of Kiilto Group and your main operative responsibility is to lead and support the local sales team to achieve their targets in sales, margin and new customer acquisition.
You will fit into our community if you:
- are sales oriented leader with focus on creating excellent customer experience through value-based sales.
- have work experience from construction and/or industrial branch (e.g. woodworking industry).
- are driven by success and continuous development.
- know how to cope with change, set the direction, align and motivate people.
- know how to cope with complexity, carry out planning and budgeting, organise work and people, maintain control, and solve problems.
- have proven track record in successful customer relationship management.
- are fluent in English and Latvian.
- have academic degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent.
We are offering:
- Possibility to work in an international company having a rare combination of stability and great growth.
- Agile organization structure, which gives you a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives
- Company internal training programs.
- Yearly bonus scheme dependent on company's performance and personal targets.
- Company car.
- Health insurance.
Looking forward to receive your application: email@example.com
Recruitment is organised by recruitment company SIA "Eiro Personāls", address Kr. Barona 5-5, Riga, LV – 1050, Reg. No. 40003493932, recruitment license No. 21 (01.11.2007.)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. If you haven't heard back 3 weeks after submitting the application, it means your candidacy is no longer considered.