We are looking for a digital-first Marketing Specialist who gets creative in the face of challenges. So, if you are curious about all things digital marketing and customer experience keep reading!
In this role, you will manage our online presence, showing us how digital is different, not just an afterthought to a successful marketing strategy. This means you are familiar with current digital trends and channels that build on top of our existing marketing mix.
As part of an international Group Marketing team for Professional Hygiene business area you will have the opportunity to work closely with local marketeers throughout the Nordics and Baltics as well as solution and category managers, and other relevant stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate is outgoing and self-directed person who is not afraid to learn on the go, especially when experimenting with unknowns. Someone who understands done is better than perfect in connecting our company with our customers through digital marketing technology and tactics. But most importantly, someone who inspires others through positivity, a love for learning, and engaging content creation.
About your role
Kiilto’s Professional Hygiene business area offers solutions for healthcare, food industry, food services and hospitality, cleaning, and industry. We succeed with the well-known brands Kiilto Pro, Erisan Pro, Antibac, Plum, and DAX. As Marketing Specialist your focus will be developing our digital channels according to our business needs. This also includes maintaining and monitoring our performance, optimizing our website and content, and supporting our marketing community in your areas of interests and expertise.
- Digital marketing – You have a good understanding of the opportunities digital channels can provide in reaching our B2B customers and stakeholders.
- Website management – You know how to develop, maintain and analyse website pages and content on WordPress.
- Marketing automation – You have a good understanding of marketing automation and can support your colleagues in implementing best practices.
- Content creation – You understand that interesting content and efficient digital marketing goes hand-in-hand
- SEO – You know how to increase visibility through headlines, keywords, etc.
What we are looking for:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience withing digital marketing and applicable educational background
- Experience in the B2B: You have experience within the B2B environment. Some knowledge of hygiene industry is a plus.
- ICT skills – You have existing competence on tools such as social media management tools, Hubspot, Microsoft dynamics, WordPress, basic Microsoft tools as PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in any Nordic language and English – both spoken and written.
- Structured and analytical thinking with good planning capabilities
- Creative mindset willing to challenge status quo
- Strong interpersonal skills and thrives in a diverse team environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you enjoy being accountable for results while having the freedom on how to deliver them.
What we offer:
Kiilto’s work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. In Professional Hygiene Group marketing team, you have a possibility to work from home or from the nearest office and plan your own days according to your focus areas. Your closest colleagues are located in Stockholm and Turku (Åbo) but you will have regular physical meetings as well. In this team, we value high openness, humour and equality. We want to you to be completely yourself and find your own potential at work.
You have also great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
Location: Finland (Helsinki, Turku, Tampere), Sweden (Stockholm, Malmö), Denmark (Assens) or Norway (Oslo)
How to apply:
The last day to apply is 28 February 2023. Please apply here and attach an introduction of yourself with a one-minute video. Also attach your salary request, CV and application letter.
For further information about the position, please turn to Head of Marketing, Professional Hygiene Raila Bexell at +46 73 699 32 41.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We also ask applicants to reserve 9 or 10 March 2023 for a possible job interview (in Teams).
Kiilto is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 900 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com