Do you want to create the best customer experience and environmental leadership? Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a Business Area Director, Professional Hygiene. This is a great opportunity to join a growing international group. The Professional Hygiene business operates in 7 countries. In 2021, the turnover was approximately MEUR 100, and we succeed with the well-known brands KiiltoPro, ErisanPro, Antibac, Plum, and DAX. You will report to the Managing Director of the KiiltoClean Group, and you will be a member of the Group management team. You will have direct and matrix reporting responsibilities. Preferred locations for the position are Finland, Sweden, Denmark, or Norway.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are a sales and customer-driven person and tick the following boxes:
- Customer is king – You target best customer experience which supports profitable growth.
- People skills – You are good at coaching and engaging people. You enjoy collaboration with other experts and get a sense of achievement when you succeed together.
- Leadership skills – You know how to cope with change, set the direction, and align and motivate people.
- Management skills – You know how to cope with complexity, carry out planning and budgeting, organise work and people, maintain control, and solve problems.
- Experience in B2B sales – To thrive in this role, you will have experience in B2B customers and sales. Prior experience in working with public tenders would be also advantage.
- Sales process know-how – You have experience in sales management tools, including CRM, Sales and operation planning, Sales forecasting, Customer pipeline and Solutions pipeline.
- Solution-oriented approach – Every problem is a great chance to evolve.
- If words like open, positive, and trustworthy describe you as a person, you’re definitely one of us! You are also a systematic person with a strong ability to succeed as a part of a team.
- Education – You have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English.
As the Business Area Director, you will be responsible for the leadership and operations of the Professional Hygiene business area, together with local country organisations. Your responsibilities will include running sales, marketing, and solutions management. You will have a great team to support you. You will participate in the strategic planning of the company's business, in close cooperation with local management, and you will be responsible for the group action plans to implement the strategic initiatives.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We offer variety of well-being activities and develop them continuously.
- Also, we offer broad occupational health care services.
- Target and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Finland (Turku, Helsinki, Tampere), Sweden (Malmö, Stockholm), Norway (Oslo) or Denmark (Assens)? The last day to apply is 14 August 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to KiiltoClean Group Managing Director Kari Laakso at +358407656117. Please call either on 7 July at 9 – 11 a.m. (CET) or on 10 August at 3 – 5 p.m. (CET).
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 29, 30 or 31 August 2022 for a possible job interview.
Kiilto is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 1000 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com