The future is being created today. At Kiilto, we invest in the future every day by promoting occupational wellbeing, encouraging innovation and making our operations more and more sustainable. We are guided by the desire to be an environmental leader, using our expertise to create success stories for our customers. We are a family company, innovative and insightful. Would you like to add your own chapter to our hundred-year story of growth?
Kiilto Latvija is looking for a
• Lead all sales and business development efforts in Latvia
• Develop strategies together with mother company and create local action plans to achieve short-term targets as well as to set the region up for sustained growth.
• Drive ultimate customer satisfaction, advocacy and loyalty (be the voice of customers in Latvia)
• P&L responsibility
• Lead the team of 6 people
Key competencies and experience needed in this position:
• M. Sc education level (preferably)
• Fluent English skills (spoken and written)
• At least 3 years working experience in sales management with proven and documented success
• Experience in an international company in the industrial or construction business area
• Excellent people and networking skills
• Result and growth orientation
• An opportunity to prove yourself in the growth of the company
• Salary starting from 3500 EUR gross
• All social guarantees
• Company car, etc.
Kiilto’s cultural cornerstones are: You can make a difference, Customer is King, Startup spirit since 1919, Environmental leadership.
If you have relevant experience and interest in this position, please send your application by email to the address: email@example.com
Recruitment process is organized by recruitment company SIA Eiro Personāls
Kr.Barona street 5-5, Riga, LV-1050, reg.Nr. 40003493932, recruitment licence number No.21 (01.11.2017)
Please be informed that your application (CV, cover letter, personal data) will be processed for the purpose of this recruitment project. Application documents will be stored in the database maintained by Controller for the next 12 months from the date of publication of the advertisement.