Kiilto Cleaner 304 is well suited for cleaning of application machines of Kiiltomelt hot melt adhesives.
|Package Size||Product Code|
|Kiilto Cleaner 304 5 kg||T2368.005|
approx. 0.995 (MC 06/DIN 51757)
Unopened at +10–25 °C for 18 months
1. Remove the nozzles.
2. Remove as much adhesive as possible from all over the machine.
3. Remove also the biggest adhesive remains from the bottom and walls of the melting tank.
4. Turn on the melting tank and wait until it reaches the right temperature +120 – 140 °C.
5. Fill the tank with Kiilto Cleaner 304, so that all parts to be cleaned are immersed with the cleaner.
6. Let the cleaner take effect at least for an hour. The dirtier the parts, the longer the time.
7. Open the bottom valve to drain the tank.
8. Repeat the procedure, if necessary.
9. When empty, fill the tank again with new adhesive and heat to +130 °C.
10. Drain the remaining adhesive by means of a hose (check that all nozzles are removed). Keep rinsing, until all cleaner is surely discharged from the system.
11. Put the nozzles in position and fill with new adhesive.
The information given in this product data sheet is based on our tests and our practical knowledge. The technical data is defined in standard conditions. Variations in local working conditions and methods will affect the product performance and result. We guarantee the high quality of our products according to our Quality Management System. No liability can be accepted from incorrect use of the product or prevailing conditions, over which we have no control. Thus, we cannot be held responsible for the final result. The user of the product must test product’s suitability to the intended application.
Avoid unnecessary skin contact with and exposure to the fresh product: use safety gloves. Refer to material safety data sheet. For information on product and package disposal, visit www.kiilto.com.