Ipa 300

Disinfectant based on isopropanol for disinfection of surfaces and equipment.

Special features

  • Ready for use.
  • Effectively destroys bacteria, yeasts, mould and most viruses.
  • Dissolves grease from surfaces.
  • The product vaporises, leaving no deposits.

A powerful, ready-to-use disinfectant that effectively destroys bacteria, yeasts and molds. IPA 300 effectively dissolves grease from surfaces. No need to rinse surfaces after disinfection, IPA 300 evaporates leaving no residue.




For daily disinfection of surfaces and equipment used in the food industry.


Product pH: 8
Solution pH: 8

Appearance and scent

Clear, colourless liquid. The odor of isopropanol.

Country of manufacture


Package Size Product Code GTIN
1 x 10 l 80635 6417964806359

Store in a cool, dry place (at a temperature of over 3°C), protected from sunlight.

Instructions for use

Spray on surfaces or wipe them clean with an undiluted IPA 300 solution so that the surfaces remain moist for at least 1 minute. Disinfection is repeated if necessary. The product vaporises, leaving no deposits and requiring no rinsing, provided that the surface is dry before production begins. Recommended dosage: Use undiluted.

Environment and safety

Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.


Highly inflammable.
Remember the safe use of biocides. Always read label and safety data sheet carefully before use.

Description of first aid measures: Poisoning may cause symptoms after exposure, therefore, in questionable cases, after direct exposure to the chemical and if you feel unwell, seek medical advice and show safety data sheet of this product.

Inhalation: Move exposed person to fresh air and keep at rest. In severe cases (eg cardiac arrest) the exposed person should be given artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth breathing, cardiac massage, oxygenation, etc.) and call for immediate medical assistance.

Skin contact: If the product comes into contact with the skin, it is advisable to clean the exposed area under running water with water and neutral soap. If skin changes (burns, redness, rash, blisters) occur, there is seek medical advice and show product safety data sheet.

Through eye contact: Flush eyes with plenty of room temperature water for at least 15 minutes. Eye closure and rubbing should be avoided. To avoid further damage, any contact lenses should be removed from the eyes unless they are caught in the eye. In all cases, after rinsing seek medical advice as soon as possible and show the product safety data sheet.

Ingestion / Aspiration: In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label and the safety data sheet for this product.

Ingredient Effect
Isopropanol (63 %) Disinfective impact