F 18 Trio
Hypochlorite-based detergent and disinfectant
Strongly alkaline, disinfecting foam detergent. Removes efficiently animal grease and protein dirt.
- Strongly alkaline
- Easy to rinse from surfaces.
- The high chlorine content makes the product also suitable for removing stains and coloured dirt.
- Emulsifies very effectively different types of animal-grease and removes protein-stains.
- The product has an excellent wetting power that enables a long reaction time and a good cleaning efficiency.
Easy to rinse from surfaces.
The high chlorine content makes the product also suitable for removing stains and coloured dirt.
Emulsifies very effectively different types of animal-grease.
The product has an excellent wetting power that enables a long reaction time and a good cleaning efficiency.
Can be used in slaughterhouses, meat cutting rooms, fish industry, poultry industry, prepared food industry, dairies, breweries, beverage industry and vegetable industry. For removing hard dirt such as chicken, pork, beef, fish and vegetable dirt. For work surfaces, floors, walls, machines and conveyors. Is suitable to be used in most foaming devices.
Product pH: 14
Solution pH: 12.5
Clear, yellowish liquid.
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 1000 l||60176||6417964601763|
|1 x 20 l||60174||6417964601749|
Storage at 5-25 °C, protected from sunlight.
1. Preliminary rinsing with lukewarm water (approx. 30 °C)
2. Foam up the washing solution on the surface. Allow to work on the surface for 10 - 20 minutes (washing temperature 20–55°C).
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and the foam using lukewarm or warm water. Reference dosage: 2 – 5 %, depending on the level of griminess of the surface.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
Concentrated washing solution may darken aluminium surfaces.
|Phosphonates (< 5 %)||Softens water.|
|Non-ionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Anionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Sodium hypochlorite solution (amount of active chlorine) (4,5 %)||Disinfection. Enhances washing efficiency.|
|Sodium hydroxide (< 5 %)||Emulsifies grease and disperses dirt.|
|Potassium hydroxide (< 5 %)||Emulsifies grease and disperses dirt.|