F 18 Trio
Hypochlorite-based detergent and disinfectant
Strongly alkaline, disinfecting foam detergent. Removes efficiently animal grease and protein dirt.
- Highly effective surfactant formulation
- Cost effective
- Easy to rinse from surfaces.
- The product has an excellent wetting power that enables a long reaction time and a good cleaning efficiency.
A highly effective foaming, strongly alkaline hypochlorite-based detergent and disinfectant surface cleaner.
The product contains two different bases and a special surfactant which enhances the washing of difficult soils and helps to achieve good hygiene results.
The product is cost-effective because it works at lower concentrations and temperatures. This allows energy and water savings to be achieved.
The product has excellent wetting and soil release properties, rinses very well from surfaces and has a mild fragrance. Suitable for use with most common foam washers.
Can be used in slaughterhouses, meat cutting rooms, fish industry, poultry industry, prepared food industry, dairies, breweries, beverage industry and vegetable industry. For removing hard dirt such as chicken, pork, beef, fish and vegetable dirt. For work surfaces, floors, walls, machines and conveyors. Is suitable to be used in most foaming devices.
Product pH: 14
Solution pH: 12.5
Clear, yellowish liquid.
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 1000 l||60176||6417964601763|
|1 x 20 l||60174||6417964601749|
Storage at 5-25 °C, protected from sunlight.
1. Preliminary rinsing with lukewarm water (approx. 30 °C)
2. Foam up the washing solution on the surface. Allow to work on the surface for 10 - 20 minutes (washing temperature 20–55°C).
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and the foam using lukewarm or warm water. Reference dosage: 2 – 5 %, depending on the level of griminess of the surface.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
Concentrated washing solution may darken aluminium surfaces.
|Phosphonates (< 5 %)||Softens water.|
|Non-ionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Anionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Sodium hypochlorite solution (amount of active chlorine) (4,5 %)||Disinfection. Enhances washing efficiency.|
|Sodium hydroxide (< 5 %)||Emulsifies grease and disperses dirt.|
|Potassium hydroxide (< 5 %)||Emulsifies grease and disperses dirt.|