F 14 Farmosept
Strongly Alkaline Foam Detergent
Strongly alkaline foaming detergent for hygienic washing in the food industry. Removes efficiently grease and protein dirt.
- Amphoteric surfactant improves hygienic cleanliness.
- Effectively emulsifies greasy and oily grime.
- The product can be easily rinsed from surfaces
- Suitable to be used in most foaming devices.
- Does not contain chlorine compounds.
Strongly alkaline foam detergent for hygienic washing in the food industry. Amphoteric surfactant improves hygienic cleanliness. Due to organic base, complexing agent and versatile surfactant composition, F 14 Farmosept effectively emulsifies grease and oil stains. The product is easy to rinse off surfaces and is immediately biodegradable.
For special hygienic washing in the food industry. For work surfaces, floors, walls, machines and conveyors.
Product pH: 13
Solution pH: 13
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 20 l||60051||6417964600513|
Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature of over 10°C.
1. Preliminary rinsing with lukewarm water (approx. 30 °C)
2. Foam up the washing solution on the surface. Allow to work on the surface for 10 - 20 minutes (washing temperature 20 - 55 °C).
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and the foam using lukewarm or warm water.
Reference dosage: 2 – 5 %, depending on the level of griminess of the surface.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
Remember the safe use of biocides. Always read label and safety data sheet carefully before use.
Concentrated washing solution may darken aluminium surfaces.
|Amphoteric surfactants (< 5%)||Improves hygienic cleanliness|
|Non-ionic surfactants (5 - 15%)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension|
|EDTA (< 5%)||Softens water and enhances washing efficiency.|
|Sodium hydroxide (5 - 15%)||Emulsifies grease and disperses dirt|