F 10 Hype
Hypochlorite-based detergent and disinfectant
Strongly alkaline disinfecting foam detergent. Removes animal grease and protein dirt.
- Strongly alkaline
- Emulsifies different types of animal-grease and removes protein-stains.
- Removes colored dirt and bleaches the surfaces.
- Easy to rinse from surfaces.
Target: slaughteries, cutting rooms, fish industry, paultry industry, food industry, dairy’s, brewery’s, bewerages, vegetable industry. To be used at: working platforms, floors, walls, equipment, conveyors. Suitable for use with the most common foam washers.
Product pH: 14
Solution pH: 12.5
Clear, yellowish liquid
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 20 l||60033||6417964600339|
Storage at 5-25 °C, protected from sunlight.
1. Pre-rinse with lukewarm water (about 30 °C)
2. Spray the solution on surface and let it effect for 10 – 20 minutes. Washing solution temperature needs to be between 20- 55 °C.
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and the foam using lukewarm or warm water.
Dosage 2-5 % depending on the amount of dirt on the surfaces.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
Strong solution may darken aluminium-surfaces.
|Phosphonates (< 5 %)||Softens water|
|Non-ionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension|
|Sodium hypochlorite solution (amount of active chlorine) (4,0%)||Disinfection. Enhances washing efficiency.|
|Sodium hydroxide (< 5 %)||Emulsifies fats and disperses dirt|
|Potassium hydroxide (< 5 %)||Emulsifies fats and disperses dirt|