Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of that process, as we are looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager who has experience in international supply chains and project management. This is a great opportunity to join a growing international group. You will be working in the KiiltoClean Group Supply Chain function as part of an experienced, cross-organisational team, managing supply-chain projects as the person in charge of the PMO. You will work with both the Professional Hygiene and Consumer Goods business areas. We operate in seven countries and have manufacturing facilities in Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
As Supply Chain Project Manager, you will be responsible for the PMO of the group’s supply-chain projects, and you will also act as a project manager for the group’s S&OP process. You will work closely with our ICT team on the coordination of ICT-related projects across the group’s supply-chain function. You will manage varied projects both internationally and locally in specific country – also in a participative role in cross-function group projects. We want you to actively influence our group’s supply-chain strategy work and give your professional opinion on the development of our processes, structures and manufacturing footprint.
You will be a perfect fit for the Kiilto community if you have the following strengths:
- Experience in supply-chain operations – You have at least 3–5 years of experience in the management and implementation of international supply-chain projects. You are familiar with the basic operating principles of supply-chain processes.
- Project-management skills – You know how to successfully lead projects in an international context. You are good with people and able to engage and motivate them to improve our practices.
- Expertise in supply-chain software – You have experience in using some relevant supply-chain management tools, including ERP and S&OP planning tools, as well as interest in developing our capabilities in relation to software.
- If words like open, energetic, and can-do attitude describe you as a person, you’re definitely one of us! You are systematic and highly capable of succeeding as part of a team.
- Education – You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or other relevant subject related to supply chains.
- Language skills – You are fluent in Finnish and English.
You will have the support of a great team of professionals working various fields. You will become a member of the KiiltoClean Group Supply Chain Management team and report to the Supply Chain Director. The position is located in Turku, Finland. The position requires travelling.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 900 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organizational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events.
- Access to target bonus, incentive fund, and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- On top of these, we offer our employees for example extensive occupational health care, e-pass, care services if your child is ill, occupational physiotherapy services, lunch benefits, and bicycle benefit or shared electricity bikes.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Turku? The last day to apply is 2 March 2023. Please apply here and attach an introduction of yourself with a one-minute video. Also attach your salary request, CV and application letter.
For further information about the position, please contact Group Supply Chain Director Bo Eriksen at +45 61611237. Please call 15 February between 2 pm and 4 pm (EET) or 22 February between 10 am and 11 am (EET).
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We ask applicants to reserve 8 or 9 March 2023 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.
KiiltoClean Oy is part of Kiilto, a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 900 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com