Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a Supply Chain Development Manager who has experience of international supply chains and project management. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and increasingly international group. The position will be in our Supply Chain function where you will be part of an experienced team managing supply chain processes and operations. You will work within both the Construction and Industrial Adhesive and the Fireproofing business areas. In this newly created position, you will have a great opportunity to develop our efficiency in a number of ways, helping Kiilto to reach its strategic goals. You will report to the Supply Chain Director.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are a development-oriented person and tick some of the following boxes
- Experience in supply chain management – To thrive in this role, you have experience in development and implementation of supply chain processes internationally. You are familiar with the basic operating principles of procurement, logistics and lean production.
- Project management – Experience in managing projects in an international organisation
- Supply Chain software know-how – You have experience in some relevant supply chain management tools including ERP, SAP, Sales forecasting, production planning and interest in developing our capabilities also from a software point of view.
- Solution-oriented approach – Every problem is a great change to evolve.
- If words like open, positive, and trustworthy describe you as a person – you’re definitely one of us! You are also a systematic person with a strong ability to succeed as a part of a team.
- Education – You have Master’s degree or equivalent.
- People skills – You are good with people and able to engage and motivate people from different functions.
- Collaboration – You enjoy collaboration with other experts and get a sense of reward when succeeding together.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English and preferably in Finnish, since you will be working as a part of both local and global teams.
- Environmental glasses – Our aim is to be the forerunner in our field of business when it comes to environmental matters. Supply Chain has a great role in achieving our ambitious target of being carbon neutral in 2028. Therefore, we hope you have your green glasses on for the more environmentally friendly future.
Imagine a day in the life of a Supply Chain Development manager at Kiilto
You grab a cup of coffee in the morning and share the latest news with your colleagues. You perhaps attend one of the daily update meetings to keep on track of any urgent issues and to see if there is something you could help with. You have agreed a discussion with our production manager to discuss how we should organise the team for a project to increase the amount of data we get from our production to improve capacity utilisation of critical resources.
You have lunch with other people from different functions and after that you join a meeting organised by our Purchasing and logistics manager. Other people in the meeting are responsible of our order and delivery process from different countries where we operate. You work together to harmonise the KPIs of this process. Your role in the work is to support the decision-making and to determine the development needs for our ICT.
After the meeting, you have set aside time for yourself to calculate the cost differences for a specific product where discussion of localisation to our Russian manufacturing site in Ramenskoye is ongoing. However, you need to stop this early since you hear that there is a sudden problem and one of your colleague requests help with it.
At the end of the day, you gather your personal safety equipment since the following day you will visit our professional hygiene and consumer business manufacturing site in Turku to find out how a matter has already been solved by them in order to check if this could also be applicable in other manufacturing sites.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 11 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events.
- Access to target bonus, incentive fund, and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- On top of these, we offer our employees for example extensive occupational health care, e-pass, care services if your child is ill, occupational physiotherapy services, lunch benefits, and bicycle benefit or shared electricity bikes.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Lempäälä? Don’t hesitate to apply here. The last day to apply is 24 February 2022. Please also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to Supply Chain Director Petri Heljo at +358406618353. Please call 9 Feb at 8 – 10 a.m. EET, 17 Feb at 8 – 10 a.m. EET or 22 at 8 – 10 a.m. EET.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 14 or 16 March 2022 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.
Kiilto Oy is part of Kiilto, a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 11 countries and employ around 1000 people. In 2020 group's net sales amounted to 294 M€. www.kiilto.com