Want to create the best customer experience and environmental leadership? Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a Solutions Manager, Healthcare for our Professional Hygiene business area. This is a great opportunity to join a growing international group. The Professional Hygiene business operates in seven countries. In 2021, the turnover was approximately MEUR 100, and we succeed with the well-known brands Kiilto Pro, Erisan Pro, Antibac, Plum, and DAX. You will report to the Head of Solutions Management, and be a member of the Solutions Management team. Preferred locations for the position are Turku, Tampere or Helsinki regions (Finland), Malmö (Sweden), Assens (Denmark) or Asker (Norway).
As a Solution Manager for Healthcare, you are responsible for the business and solutions development for the healthcare segment, with the aim of creating and commercialising an optimal mix of products and services across our markets in the Nordics and Baltics. The responsibility includes supporting market growth, profitability, and planning of long-term development strategies. The main goal of the position is to create innovative, valuable and profitable solutions which generate customer value. You have a great team to support you with professionals in various fields of our business.
To succeed in this position, you must understand the healthcare environment and be able to collect and analyse data and insights from your internal and external networks, in order to determine hygiene trends and market demands in the healthcare industry. In addition, you will spend a substantial amount of your time on cross-functional projects and creating go-to-market plans in order to launch competitive new solutions on the market and further develop existing solutions. You are an inquisitive and solution-oriented person who enjoys problem-solving and seeking new ways of working. Regular travelling is needed in this position.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are a visionary sales and customer driven person and tick the following boxes:
- Experience in the industry – You have 5+ years of relevant B2B experience and professional network in Solutions Management/Business Development, preferably in the hygiene industry. Experience in healthcare industry would be an advantage.
- A proven track record of commercialising solutions – You have experience in commercialising and launching successful solutions on the market. Additionally, you have been involved in finding and developing new opportunities for business.
- Market and analysis approach – You lead your area of responsibility by collecting, analysing and utilising data on market trends and demands.
- Collaboration skills – You enjoy collaboration with other experts and get a sense of achievement when you succeed together. You are good at creating networks and utilising your existing one.
- Project Management skills – You know how to successfully lead cross-functional projects in a multicultural environment and carry out go-to-market plans.
- If words like open, energetic, and can-do attitude describe you as a person, you’re definitely one of us! You are a person with a strong belief that you can make a difference.
- Education – You have a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with 900 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We offer variety of well-being activities and develop them continuously. Also, we offer broad occupational health care services.
- Target and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Finland (Turku, Helsinki, Tampere), Sweden (Malmö), Norway (Asker) or Denmark (Assens)? The last day to apply is 5 February 2023. Please apply here and attach an introduction of yourself with a one-minute video. Also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please contact Business Area Director, Professional Hygiene Henrik Skibrek at +47 93 24 90 25. Please call on 27 January at 11 – 12 a.m. (EET).
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality.
Kiilto is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 900 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com