Kiilto is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 900 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€.
Now we are looking for a Sales Manager to run our B2B commercial operations of Professional Hygiene business area in UAB KiiltoClean, Lithuania.
As Sales Manager, you will lead and organize the B2B commercial operations of Professional Hygiene in Lithuania: HORECA, cleaning, food industry area. You will have the opportunity to lead and develop our local team, as well as contribute to Kiilto daily business development and achievement of business results.
The position reports to the Baltic general manager and is part of the Baltic management group.
Areas of responsibility
- Implementation of KiiltoClean B2B sales strategy in Lithuania
- Responsibility for sales and profitability targets in Lithuania (Profit/loss view)
- Key Account management, negotiations with partners and customers
- Analysis and evaluation of customer and market activities
- Sales development projects
- Active work with HORECA, Cleaning and Food Industry customers
- Supply chain coordination, including sales estimation for our production
Background that best suits this job
To thrive and succeed in this role, you have extensive expertise and experience from negotiations, solution sales, consultative sales and building profitable growth in partnership with customers in several B2B companies. You work for your team members to grow as people and professionals. You are used to presenting and communicating. You are used to handling many activities at the same time, are committed and proactive, while also being able to motivate and be flexible and creative.
You also have:
- Strong motivation for new challenges
- Relevant education (higher)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in Lithuanian and in English, Russian will be useful
- Practical skills in using Excel, PowerPoint and other solid IT skills such as CRM tools
- Sales experience, B2B sales, at least 2-3 years
- Team leadership experience
- Food industry technology background will be advantage
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with 900 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- Company car, phone laptop
- Interesting job at international company
- Professional training in Baltics and Finland
- Fixed salary and bonus system according to results
- Corporate car and modern working conditions
- Supportive colleagues in local, Baltic and group level
- Office in Vilnius area
The last day to apply is 14 December 2022. Please apply here.
For further details on the position, please contact:
Janek Toiger , Managing Director, KiiltoClean UAB
Aistis Kolva, Recruitment Consultant, Alliance for Recruitment
+370 660 38470