Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing and increasingly international company. As Marketing Specialist, you will be developing marketing for Construction business area in Finland, as well as supporting international marketing team with digital marketing development as part of international Group marketing team. Our ideal candidate is someone who has holistic understanding of tactical marketing especially focusing on digital marketing and who is willing to grow as a professional.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be developing and executing the marketing plan for Construction business in Finland, as well as provide your insight on digital marketing and channels also for international marketing community. You will be part of an international marketing team and work closely with construction sales team and other internal stakeholders. You will also be supported by the group marketing team, which includes the Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Visual designers and Content creator. The location of the job is either Lempäälä (Tampere region) or Helsinki. You will report to the Head of Marketing, Construction and Industrial Adhesives & Fireproofing.
You will be a perfect fit for the Kiilto community if you have most of the following strengths:
- Marketing planning and execution – You have previous experience in planning and executing marketing activities supporting business strategy. You are well on top how to execute and bring marketing campaigns live and rightly targeted utilizing various channels.
- Digital marketing – You have good understanding of the possibilities digital channels can provide in reaching our customers and stakeholders. You are custom to utilize various social media channels to reach the right target audience.
- Experience in the B2B – You have previous experience within business to business environment. Knowledge of construction industry and good understanding of the needs in various stakeholders in the construction value chain is seen as a plus.
- Customer-oriented mindset – You are here for our customers, and your goal is to ensure we reach our company target of providing the best customer experience in the industry.
- Collaboration and relationship building – We work as a team, supporting each other, and we always win or fail together. You will be working closely with our internal team, including Sales, Marketing, Sales Support and Development and Product Managers
- A can-do attitude – You have an open mind and are willing to give new ideas a fair chance, and you are eager to learn from every attempt at innovation regardless of how well it succeeds.
- Negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills – You are able to influence internal stakeholders to get the best out of the organisation to support your marketing goals. You don’t get tired of searching for solutions when facing problems.
- Analytical and systematic approach – You know how to optimize your campaigns through numbers and analytics.
- ICT skills – You have existing competence on tools such as social media management tools, Hubspot, Microsoft dynamics, gamification (such as Leadfamly) as well as basic Microsoft tools as PowerPoint and Excel
- Language skills – You are fluent in Finnish and English.
- Education – You have a commercial degree or a degree in another relevant field (Bachelor’s or Master's level).
Imagine a typical day as Marketing specialist, Construction, at Kiilto
On Tuesday, you’ll decide to work remotely from home, as next day you’ll anyway meet the whole marketing team at the office. The day starts with catching up with you team mates in Teams and having a good laugh with latest updates. Then it’s time to have online meeting with sales manager in Finland to iterate sales & marketing plan for next quarter. There’s new product launch coming up, so next you’ll identify some of the main target groups and consider resonating value proposition for the product together with sales and product managers.
In the afternoon you’ll catch up with your team and continue to design the launch concept and campaign together with our brand manager and content creator. For go-to-market you’ll draft an idea for a game that can be utilized during marketing automation process for awareness creation. Before the end of the day you’ll still have time to prepare and gather your thoughts on how to support our Swedish marketing colleagues with social media visibility for their big upcoming event. You’ll also list some thoughts for the coming 1 to 1 meeting with your team lead, where you consider how to proceed with the next coming projects and make sure you will have all the possible support you need to be able to succeed.
The content of the days varies, and you have ownership on your own responsibilities, but you are never left alone in the time support is needed. In addition, the decision to work at the office or remotely from home is for you to make, although we strive to create a community where people naturally prefer office work and enjoy the feeling of working together. To make sure we build up our team spirit and share thoughts, we have decided to meet weekly at the Lempäälä office.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organizational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
Sounds a position you have been looking for? Let’s go!
If you want to be part of our community, don’t hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 29 September 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further details on the position, please call Head of Marketing Johanna Hornborg-Ojala, +358 445451262, either on 13 September between 12.00-13.00 (EET) or on 23 September 8.30-10.00 (EET).
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 11 October and 13 October for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.