Do you want to create the best customer experience and environmental leadership? Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a Managing Director to be in charge of Hygiene business operations in Sweden. This is a great opportunity to join a growing international group. You will report to the Chairman of the board, and you will be a member of the International management team. You will have direct and matrix reporting responsibilities.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are a sales and customer-driven person and tick the following boxes:
- Customer is king – You target the best customer experience which supports profitable growth.
- People skills – You are good at coaching and engaging people. You enjoy collaboration with other experts and get a sense of achievement when you succeed together.
- Leadership skills – You know how to cope with change, set the direction, and align and motivate people.
- Management skills – You know how to cope with complexity, carry out planning and budgeting, organise work and people, maintain control, and solve problems.
- Experience in B2B sales – To thrive in this role, you will have experience in B2B customers and sales. Prior experience in working with public tenders would be also advantage.
- Sales process know-how – You have experience in sales management tools, including CRM, Sales and operation planning, Sales forecasting, Customer pipeline and Solutions pipeline.
- Solution-oriented approach – Every problem is a great chance to evolve.
- If words like open, positive, and trustworthy describe you as a person, you’re definitely one of us! You are also a systematic person with a strong ability to succeed as a part of a team.
- Education – You have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English.
As a Managing Director, you are responsible for the leadership and operations of KiiltoClean AB. Your responsibilities include running the sales (>200 MSEK in 2021), technical service, marketing (DAX and KiiltoPro brands) and supply chain. You will have a great local team supporting you. You participate in the strategic planning of the company's business, in close cooperation with Group management and you are responsible for the local action plans to implement the strategic initiatives.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We offer variety of well-being activities and develop them continuously. Also, we offer broad occupational health care services in Sweden.
- Target and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Malmö (Svedala) or Stockholm (Täby)? Don’t hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 7 August 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to KiiltoClean Group Managing Director Kari Laakso at +358407656117. Please call either on 29 June at 3 – 5 p.m. (CET) or on 4 August at 1 – 3 p.m. (CET).
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality.
KiiltoClean Ab is part of Kiilto, is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 1000 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com
Kiilto's Professional Hygiene business area provides innovative and sustainable products and solutions in hygiene and cleaning. Our DAX brand has been well known in the healthcare industry for more than 40 years now, while our commercial cleaning products are available under the Kiilto Pro brand. We also sell and market the Group's other leading hygiene brands, Antibac and Plum. KiiltoClean AB's main office is in Täby, with a field office in Malmö and production in Svedala. We have 24 employees and had a turnover of SEK 230 million in 2021. Please read more about us on www.kiilto.se