Do you want to create an excellent customer experience and ? Kiilto has been shaping the future since the company was founded in 1919. Now you could become part of our future, as Kiilto is looking for a Managing Director of the Construction and Industrial Adhesives & Fireproofing business areas in Sweden. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and growing international group. You will have overall budget and profit and loss responsibility for the operations of our Swedish subsidiary, Kiilto AB, including sales, two production units, and research, development and innovation. You will report to the Managing Director of Kiilto Group, and will also have matrix reporting responsibilities. You will also lead the highly experienced Kiilto AB management team and participate in the development of Kiilto Group’s strategy and operations. Kiilto AB currently has around 70 employees, and in 2021 the company’s turnover amounted to SEK 423 million. The position will be based in either Täby or Örnsköldsvik.
If you are an energetic person with an excellent business understanding and a customer-driven mindset, you will feel at home in Kiilto! We also place a high value on the following:
- Customer is king – You work hard to bring about the best possible customer experience and profitable growth. Experience in service design is an additional advantage.
- People skills – You care about maintaining excellent relationships with people at all levels of the organisation. You are a skilled in coaching and listening, and are serious about empowering and demonstrating trust in the people you lead. You know how to coordinate individual efforts in pursuit of the chosen strategy, and are able to foster an organisational culture based on collaboration and shared success. You know how to cope with change and motivate people.
- Management skills – You have experience in strategic management and preferably also in profit and loss responsibility in a complex business environment. You have a proven ability to execute plans with a team, and have a track record of impressive business results.
- Experience in B2B sales – You will need to have a firm grasp of business-to-business operations, ideally from both contractual projects and product sales. Work experience in an applicable industrial business environment or existing networks such an environment are an advantage,
- Education – You have a master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English and Swedish.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We offer variety of well-being activities and develop them continuously. Also, we offer broad occupational health care services in Sweden.
- Target and initiative bonus and a car benefit.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community in Täby or Örnsköldsvik? Don’t hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 11 September 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to Kiilto Group Managing Director Anssi Asikainen at +358407022504. Please call either on 30 August at 3 – 5 p.m. (CET) or on 6 September at 12 – 2 p.m. (CET).
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 26-27 September 2022 for a possible job interview.
Kiilto Ab is part of Kiilto, is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 1000 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com