Kiilto is a family-owned company from Finland, with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, manufacture and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial bonding, professional hygiene, and consumer business. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 11 countries and employ nearly 1000 people. www.kiilto.com
Kiilto business area Professional Hygiene manufactures and sells hygiene solutions in the Nordic market and is a leader in disinfections and hygiene solutions in Sweden with brands like DAX®, Kiilto Pro and Plum. We are 12 employees in our Swedish organization and will have a turnover of approximately SEK 200 million by 2020. Kiilto is an international company with ambitious growth goals for the future, which includes several exciting and large introductions of the Kiilto Pro range in the several new business segments.
We are looking for a strategic and consultative Key Account Manager with extensive experience from B2B industry selling in Sweden. You will build and maintain a solid partnership centrally with the most important customers in order to develop Kiilto’s position in Hygiene and Safety segments in Sweden.
Kiilto offers a wide range of product towards the industry and the focus of this role is in Hygiene and Safety.
About the role
You will interact with key stakeholders on all levels at the customers, and we are looking for someone with a network at important customers (i.e. Ahlsell) as well as the ability to influence and create strong partnerships. You will also work closely with key opinion leaders and influencers within the business area. The role requires a high degree of business acumen and networking both internally and externally.
The role is based at Kiilto’s head office in Täby and travelling within Sweden to visit central customers as well as industries is expected on a regular basis. You will report to the Country Director.
Responsibilities and tasks
Ensure maximal sales and profit of the Safety and Hygiene (Plum, Kiilto Pro and DAX brands) in assigned accounts:
- Single point of contact to assigned key accounts
- Individual budget: Net Trade Sales and Gross Profit, Distribution of Kiilto product, Trade Spend
- Ensure optimal distribution of assortment in the Swedish market
- Customer segmentation
- Develop and implement yearly customer plans
- Action plans based on customer needs and Kiilto Strategy
- Governance model
- Negotiate terms and conditions with customers
- Implement price strategy
- Training of customers and end-users in Kiilto categories and products
- Incl co-visits with key customers with local sales representatives and meeting the top priority customer’s customer
- Forecasting according to the company S&Op process
- Future launch of new Kiilto Pro solutions in new customer segments and business areas.
- Extensive skills and experience from negotiation, solution selling and strategic, consultative selling
- Great network within B2B industry selling
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong skills in communication; written and oral
- Ability to navigate and create relations on all levels in the customer organizations
- Very good knowledge in MS Office and especially Excel
- Very good in both written and spoken English, i.e. able to handle internal and customer meetings in English
Experience and education
- BSc degree in relevant area
- Strong, proven track record (+5 years of experience) from building profitable growth in partnership with customers in B2B Industry and/or Hygiene sector.
- Very deep understanding of the most important industry wholesellers
- Good understanding of public tender is a merit.
How to apply
For this recruitment, Kiilto is partnering with Academic Search International. You apply by clicking this link and uploading your CV + cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Jeanette Ammilon Slim via e-mail: email@example.com
All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to hearing from you!