Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it. We are looking for a Junior Key Account Manager to join our rapidly growing and increasingly international company. The position will be in our Consumer Goods business area, where you will lead and develop a set of designated key accounts mainly focusing on discounters channel. Our ideal candidate is someone who is willing to grow as a professional and is currently searching for the for the next growth opportunity.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the sales, profitability and customer satisfaction within your area of responsibility. Your job is to lead and develop collaboration with our key accounts together with internal stakeholders and ensure the successful implementation of our brand and distribution strategy. You will also play an essential role in planning and executing commercial activities, budgeting and forecasting. The location of this job is Helsinki, but the work also requires regular travel to other parts of Finland. You will report to the Business Area Director, Consumer Goods.
You will be a perfect fit for the Kiilto community if you have most of the following strengths:
- Experience in FMCG industry – You have previous experience within the fast-moving consumer goods industry, preferably working in a store or as a sales rep for a brand company
- Customer-oriented mindset – You are here for our customers and your goal is to ensure we reach our company targets of providing the best customer experience in the industry
- Collaboration and relationship building – We work as a team which support each other and we always win or fail together. You will be driving your area of responsibility forward very independently, but also seamlessly as part of our extensive internal team such as Sales, Marketing, RDI and Supply Chain.
- A can-do attitude – You have an open mind and are willing to give new ideas a fair chance, and are eager to learn from every attempt at innovation regardless of how well it succeeds.
- Negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills – You have the skills to close deals that ensures long-lasting customer relationships and mutual trust. You are also able to influence internally to get the best out of the organisation to support your commercial goals. You don’t get tired of searching for solutions when facing problems.
- Analytical and systematic approach – You know how to lead your area of responsibility through numbers and analytics. You are also able to plan your actions and follow the plan systematically.
- ICT skills – You have an excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint and are able to produce presentations and analyses independently
- Language skills – You are fluent in Finnish, preferably also English.
- Education – You have a commercial degree or a degree in another relevant field (Bachelor’s or Master’s level)
Imagine a typical day as Key Account Manager, Consumer Goods at Kiilto
You arrive at the office in the morning, grab a cup of fresh coffee and enter a meeting room with our sales and marketing team to analyse our performance of the last month and plan our mutual commercial activities for the next three months ensuring our in-store activities and other campaigns are aligned with our national media. After a few hours of some serious business, but always with a positive atmosphere and some good laughs, you exit the meeting room with a positive and motivated mind and move on to ensure the implementation of our commercial action plan.
The next day you may be analysing retail sales and different market studies to find new ways to push our business and that of our customers forward. During the day, you may have some customer calls while preparing presentations and business proposals for the next (hopefully live) meeting. You may also be planning new in-store campaigns while ensuring together with Supply Chain that we have proper forecasts in place to ensure flawless on-time deliveries to customers.
The content of the days varies and you are able to decide how you reach the targets. Also the decision to work at the office or remotely from home is for you to decide, although we strive to create a community where people naturally favour office working and enjoy the feeling of working together. However, the best part of the job is that it is more comprehensive than a traditional Key Account Managers’ role. You get to see and influence brand strategies, new product development, consumer conception and consumer packaging, just to name a few. So be prepared to influence, we truly appreciate every opinion in this team.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 11 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events.
- Access to target bonus, incentive fund, and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- On top of these, we offer our employees for example extensive occupational health care, e-pass, care services if your child is ill, occupational physiotherapy services, lunch benefits, and bicycle benefit or shared electricity bikes.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community? Don’t hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 22 May 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further details on the position, please call Business Area Director Antero Kivioja, +358 45 878 2400, either on 9 May between 14 – 16 (EET) or on 17 May between 9 – 11 (EET).
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 30 May or 2 June 2022 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.
KiiltoClean Oy is part of Kiilto, a growing family-owned Finnish company with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com