Kiilto is a family-owned company based in Finland with over a hundred years of history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in the fields of construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness and commitment to the future. Our operations span 9 countries, and we employ around 800 people. In 2022, the group's net sales amounted to 260 M€. www.kiilto.com
Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a Head of Solutions Management team in the Professional Hygiene business area. This is a great opportunity to join a growing international group. Kiilto’s Professional Hygiene business operates in seven countries, with the highly successful and well-known brands Kiilto Pro, Erisan Pro, Antibac, Plum and DAX. The position is preferably based in the Turku, Helsinki or Tampere regions (Finland), but for the right candidate we are happy to discuss the opportunity of working from one of Kiilto’s other locations (Malmö, Assens or Asker).
About the position
As Head of the Solution Management team, you will manage the team’s strategic priorities and profitability activities to ensure that we have a winning mix of innovative and profitable products, services and solutions across our markets in the Nordic and Baltic countries. By using data and combining market insights, you define pricing strategies and practices that are in balance with our targets and profitability. With the Solutions Management team and Sales teams, you will monitor and develop the sales pipeline, aiming at successful execution of innovations and bringing value to our customers.
You will lead and develop an enthusiastic team of professionals working in our solutions team in different hygiene segments and solutions areas. You will facilitate fruitful collaboration within the team, across functions and countries, and you are able to build bridges, motivate and inspire others around you. To succeed in this position, you must understand the hygiene environment and be able to monitor the market development and trends of our industry. We value candidates who can rethink and challenge us to discover new opportunities for growth and drive our customer experience goals.
You will report to the Business Area Director and be a member of the Professional Hygiene management team. This is an international role, and regular travel is required.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are driven by sales, are enthused by our environmental goals and long-term vision, and tick the following boxes:
- Experience in the industry – You have at least five years of relevant B2B experience and professional networking in the hygiene industry.
- A proven track record of business development – You have experience in areas such as commercialising and launching successful products and services. Additionally, you have been involved in finding and developing new opportunities for business.
- A market and analysis approach – You are familiar with collecting, analysing and utilising data on market trends, insights and demands.
- Leadership skills – You have demonstrable results in leading and coaching teams and developing skills. You have experience of managing and facilitating cooperation across different organisational levels and departments.
- Collaboration skills – You enjoy collaboration with others and get a sense of achievement when you succeed together. You are skilled at creating networks and drawing on your existing ones.
- B2B Sales – As you will lead and be involved in our larger sales projects, we would like to see your track record in this field.
- Project Management skills – You know how to successfully lead cross-functional projects in a multicultural environment and execute go-to-market plans.
- If you are open, energetic and have a can-do attitude, you’ll fit right in at Kiilto! You are a person with a firm belief that you can make a difference.
- Education – You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English.
A workplace that cares
At Kiilto, you will be working with a growing and international, but down-to-earth family business. Kiiltonians appreciate our long-term perspective, open and transparent company culture, the Kiiltonian team spirit and versatile opportunities to acquire new skills and grow alongside the company. We organise internal innovation programmes and encourage Kiiltonians to develop their skills through our own training programmes. We are especially proud of our award-winning activities that promote the well-being of our employees. For example, we have been awarded the 'Finland's Most Active Workplace' certificate twice.
Do you want to be part of our community? Do not hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 6 September 2023. Please apply here and attach a self-introduction via a one-minute video alongside your salary request and CV.
For further details on the position, please contact Business Area Director, Professional Hygiene, Henrik Skibrek at +47 93 24 90 25 on 25 August between 14.00 and 15.00 EET or 1 September between 15.00 and 16.00 EET.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto’s recruitment process and treat all communications related to the post with absolute confidentiality. We also ask that applicants reserve 12 September and 21 September as possible interview dates, but please note that we might contact and meet potential candidates during the application period. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.