Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a talented Category Manager who has extensive experience of disinfectants. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and increasingly international group in our Professional Hygiene business area.
In this position, you will have a great opportunity to develop our Surface Disinfection portfolio and help Kiilto to reach its strategic goals. You will take full ownership of the category and create innovative, sustainable, valuable, and profitable solutions that create value for the customer.
The position will be in our Professional Hygiene Solutions team where you will be part of an experienced team managing the portfolio across Kiilto’s markets in the Nordic countries and in the Baltics.
Our brands in Surface Disinfection are Kiilto Pro and Antibac.
You will report to the Head of Solutions Management. Your preferred location is Sweden (Skåne) or Denmark (Odense or Copenhagen). This position requires some travelling.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are a development-oriented person and tick some of the following boxes
- Experience of disinfectants – To thrive in this role, you have experience in Surface Disinfection portfolio management and development.
- Healthcare hygiene know-how – you know what the healthcare sector needs when it comes to surface disinfection and you have some knowledge about the Biocidal Product Regulation (BPR) and/or Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Work background – Healthcare, Med-tech
- Project management – Experience in managing projects in an international organisation.
- Solution-oriented approach – Every problem is a great chance to develop. You enjoy solving problems and constantly seeks out new ways of working.
- If words like open, positive, and trustworthy describe you as a person – you’re definitely one of us! You are also a systematic person with a strong ability to succeed as part of a team.
- Education – You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- People skills – You are good with people and able to engage and motivate people from different functions within the business.
- Collaboration – You enjoy collaboration and supporting colleagues across different functions and get a sense of reward when succeeding together.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English and preferably in Swedish or Danish, since you will be working as part of both local and global teams.
- Environmental glasses – Our aim is to be the forerunner in our field of business when it comes to environmental matters. Kiilto has an ambitious target of being carbon neutral by 2028. Therefore, we hope you have your green glasses on for a more environmentally friendly future.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 10 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We offer variety of well-being activities and develop them continuously. Also, we offer broad occupational health care services.
- Target and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programs and education.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community at Kiilto? Don’t hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 19 August 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further details on the position, please call Head of Solutions Arton Ibrahimi, at +358 40 8683168, on 5 August between 10 and 12 am or on 12 August between 10 and 12 am.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants.
Kiilto is a family-owned company from Finland, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 10 countries and employ around 1000 people. In 2021 group's net sales amounted to 261 M€. www.kiilto.com