We’ve been creating the future ever since 1919. At Kiilto, we invest in the future by ambitiously developing the sustainability of our operations, encouraging innovation, and taking care of the wellbeing of Kiiltonians. We are committed to fulfilling Our Promise to the Environment, motivated by the genuine opportunity to make a difference both as individuals and together, resulting in creating lasting success stories for our customers. We welcome you to join us on our journey towards our destination, the year 2080!
Are you a customer-centric innovator with a technical background and passion for solving problems? Would you like to work in a growing international B2B company? We might just have something for you!
We are looking for a
CATEGORY MANAGER for the Professional Hygiene Business Area
In this role, you will be a part of Kiilto’s dynamic international Solution team and work with solution and category managers with expertise in various areas of professional hygiene. The purpose of the Solution team is to provide companies in the health care, food service, food, professional cleaning and technology industries with innovative and sustainable solutions for cleanliness.
You will have responsibility for an important product group of cleaning machines and equipment as well as dosing devices and dispensers for all the Solutions areas. Both independently and in collaboration with stakeholders, you will develop our cleaning machine and dispenser portfolio for the 11 countries Kiilto operates in (Russia, the Baltic countries and the Nordic countries).
You will report to the Head of Solutions and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and RDI teams as well as our customers, suppliers and equipment manufacturers. You will preferably be based in Turku, Tampere or Helsinki. The position requires a certain amount of travel.
Your main responsibilities
Taking full ownership of the category to ensure all products are as profitable as possible, and adjusting the portfolio accordingly
- Devising innovative, sustainable, valuable and profitable solutions that create value for customers
- Managing the product pipeline to ensure timely product launches and relevant diversification of the product offering across all our locations
- Collecting and analysing data and insights from internal and external networks to determine industry trends and market demands
- Leading cross-functional projects and creating go-to-market plans to launch competitive new products on the market and further develop the existing product portfolio
- Assessing suppliers and external partners to support product launches and ongoing production
- Supporting colleagues cross-functionally within the business to incorporate the product-centred perspective into sales meetings and marketing presentations, for example
- Ensuring that internal and external stakeholders always have the necessary and up-to-date information about our products and solutions
Your personal qualities and skills
Technical and problem-solving skills
- A commercial mindset
- Good project management and teamwork skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for improving the customer experience
Your qualifications and experience
A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Previous experience as a Product or Category Manager
- Extensive experience in project management
- Experience of working in an international team
- Fluent English and Finnish. Swedish would be an asset.
- Experience and knowledge of the industry or related products is an asset
At Kiilto you’ll be working in a compelling combination of a growing international and a down-to-earth family business. Our employees appreciate our long-term perspective, open and transparent company culture, Kiiltonian team spirit and versatile possibilities to acquire new skills and grow along with the company. We organize internal innovation programs and encourage our employees to develop their skills in our own training programmes. We are especially proud of our awarded activities to promote the wellbeing of our employees: we have been awarded twice the 'Finland's Most Active Workplace' certificate. At Kiilto, we have a non-smoking policy. We will provide you with extensive induction and support from your colleagues and other internal stakeholders.
Please read more about us here: Kiilto’s growth is the result of courage, desire and ability to renew
For further details on the position, please call Head of Solutions Arton Ibrahimi, at +358 40 8683168 on 6 August between 9 and 10 am or on 23 August between 9 and 10 am.
Please submit your application with a salary request and CV no later than 31 August 2021 here.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and will treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 15 September 2021 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.
KiiltoClean Oy is part of Kiilto, a growing family-owned company from Finland, with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 11 countries and employ nearly 1000 people. In 2020 group's net sales amounted to 294 M€. www.kiilto.com