Kiilto has been shaping the future since 1919, and this is your chance to be part of it, as we are looking for a talented Category Manager who has experience of personal hygiene products. In this position, you will have a great opportunity to develop our Personal Hygiene portfolio and help Kiilto to reach its strategic goals. You will take full ownership of the category and create innovative, sustainable and profitable solutions that add value to the customer. You will work in our international and experienced Professional Hygiene Solutions team managing the largest product group (Personal Hygiene) across Kiilto’s markets in the Nordic countries, the Baltics and Russia. Our brands in Personal Hygiene are Erisan Pro, Plum, Dax and Antibac. Our manufacturing sites are located at Turku and Hankasalmi in Finland, Assens in Denmark, and St. Petersburg in Russia.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and increasingly international group. You will report to the Head of Solutions Management. Your preferred location is Finland (Turku, Tampere or Helsinki) or Denmark (Fyn). This position requires some travelling.
You will fit into the Kiilto community if you are a development-oriented person and tick some of the following boxes
- Experience of personal hygiene – You have worked within personal hygiene portfolio management and development. For example, you have experience of healthcare or cosmetics and/or hand disinfectants. You have cosmetics and biocidal product regulation related (BPR) know how especially within the healthcare sector (preferably B2B).
- Project management – Experience in managing projects in an international organisation.
- Solution-oriented approach – Every problem is a great chance to evolve. You enjoy solving problems and constantly look for new ways of working.
- If words like open, positive, and trustworthy describe you as a person – you’re definitely one of us! You are also a systematic person with a strong ability to succeed as a part of a team.
- Education – You have Bachelor’s degree in Beauty and Cosmetics or in Business or equivalent.
- People skills – You are good with people and able to engage and motivate people from different functions within the business.
- Collaboration – You enjoy collaboration and supporting colleagues across functions and get a sense of reward when succeeding together. Your work closely especially with RDI and with our production sites.
- Language skills – You are fluent in English and preferably in Finnish or Danish, since you will be working as a part of both local and global teams.
- Environmental glasses – Our aim is to be the forerunner in our field of business when it comes to environmental matters. Kiilto has a great role in achieving our ambitious target of being carbon neutral in 2028. Therefore, we hope you have your green glasses on for a more environmentally friendly future.
Imagine a day in the life of a Personal Hygiene Category Manager at Kiilto
You start the morning with a cup of coffee, and you take a look at the work schedule that you have created for yourself for the upcoming days. You have several planned project timelines or other set deadlines and will have meetings on checking the statuses with your colleagues. You are reviewing your messages that may have come from the project team members or the sales staff. The sales may ask a specific technical question that has come from the end user. Or possibly the Supply Chain is asking for updates for packaging materials as they are negotiating environmentally friendly packaging materials. Group marketing is keeping you busy as they have notified you to check renewed hand hygiene marketing material and you add this to your to-do list for coming days.
You are preparing for the upcoming project meeting with RDI and the Supply Chain by checking what has been agreed last time. You call your colleague in Norway to help him with questions and to share information and common ideas. The daily cooperation is very close and active even though you do not work in the same office. Luckily, we have an internal international healthcare solution meeting coming up where it will be possible to discuss more with your colleagues.
In the afternoon, you are supporting and helping sales on tender quotations for technical questions and you give your suggestions for products that meet the tender requirements. Again, a very interesting and versatile day behind.
A workplace that cares
We are a family-like community with over 1,000 professionals of different backgrounds in 11 countries. Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events. In Denmark we also have an opportunity to train in a local fitness center, to participate in the DHL relay and to get discounts for cultural events at Tobaksgaarden.
- Access to target bonus, and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- On top of these, we offer our employees in Finland for example extensive occupational health care, e-pass, care services if your child is ill, occupational physiotherapy services, lunch benefits, and bicycle benefit or shared electricity bikes. In Denmark we also have extensive health insurance for all employees, online medical services for employees and their families, financial support for massage and free lunch and information session on every Friday.
In case you got this far, continue reading for just a bit more
Do you want to be part of our community? Don’t hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 10 March 2022. Please apply here and also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to Head of Solutions Management Arton Ibrahimi at +358408683168. Please call 22 Feb at 9 – 10 a.m. EET, 2 Mar at 3 – 4 p.m. EET or 8 Mar at 9 – 10 a.m. EET.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to selected applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 16 or 17 March 2022 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.
KiiltoClean Oy is part of Kiilto, a growing family-owned Finnish company with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. Group’s net sales in 2020 amounted to EUR 294 million. www.kiilto.com