Most business-to-business marketing leaders emphasise that branding is critical to growth. And Kiilto, an innovative and environment-conscious leader in its field, is continuing to grow. We are now looking for a go-getting B2B Brand Manager for our Kiilto Pro Brand within the Professional Hygiene business area. The chosen person will be based either in Helsinki, Turku or Tampere. Launched three years ago and supported by the Kiilto main brand, Kiilto Pro is positioned for impact, and the Brand Manager will lead the way to new heights.
Kiilto is a family-owned Finnish company with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: Professional Hygiene, Construction, Industrial Adhesives and Fireproofing, and Consumer Goods. The key principles we uphold are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. We operate in 11 countries and have a total of about 1,000 employees. The group’s net sales in 2021 amounted to EUR 261 million. www.kiilto.com
About Kiilto Pro
Kiilto has a wide range of B2B and B2C brands in its portfolio, but the Kiilto Pro brand is dedicated to professionals within our specific business areas. The core focuses that guide decision-making related to the Kiilto Pro brand are the environment, innovation, leadership and commitment. Although Kiilto Pro is well known in Finland, building brand awareness in the other countries we operate in is crucial for us to reach our strategic targets and deliver benefits.
About the role
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the Kiilto Pro brand within the Professional Hygiene business area. This area provides solutions for healthcare, the food industry, food services and hospitality, cleaning, and other industry. You will be in charge of developing and executing the brand strategy with trailblazing launches, bringing bold ideas to life in our international markets.
You will be part of a global marketing team and work closely with our solution team and local marketing personnel. You will also be supported by the brand team, which includes the Head of Marketing and Brand Manager from each of our other business areas. You will report to the Head of Marketing for the Professional Hygiene business area.
- Develop Kiilto Pro into the leading brand in its field and a driver of Kiilto’s overall business assets
- Adapting the Kiilto Pro brand strategy for corporate strategy and business objectives
- Leading and coordinating marketing communications when launching new Kiilto Pro solutions
- Maintaining Kiilto Pro brand integrity throughout all company marketing initiatives and communications according to the brand strategy
- Contributing to developing the Kiilto Pro brand and product portfolio
Qualities and experience
To succeed in this role, you need to have the ambition to go beyond the expected. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed. You will be given responsibility from the start and will be expected to take charge and make things happen. It’s important that you have excellent networking skills, for both within the company and externally. You should also meet most of the following requirements:
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience in a commercial role
- You are fluent in English Knowledge of any of the Nordic languages is a bonus
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
- Structured and analytical thinking with good planning capabilities
- Documented brand work experience
- A creative and critical mindset
- Good interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for working in a diverse environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset: you enjoy being accountable for results while having the freedom to decide on how to deliver them.
A workplace that cares
Our work atmosphere is easy-going, positive, and we also genuinely care about the well-being of our employees. As proof of this, we have received multiple awards as the most active workplace in Finland. This may be the reason why so many stay with us for years and years.
In addition, we care about you by providing the following:
- Possibility of hybrid work and daily internal meeting-free zones.
- A rare combination of stability and great growth: Kiilto has been awarded for its long-term success and growth in Kauppalehti's Success-list. Kiilto’s achievement of being included among both the 10-year Enduring Achiever and Growth companies is extremely rare: well under one percent of Finnish limited liability companies reach both.
- Thanks to our low, agile organisational structure, you have a genuine opportunity to innovate and develop operations and create initiatives.
- We take well-being seriously! We are the most active workplace in Finland, offering a wide range of opportunities to maintain your well-being through break-up sessions, fitness testing, hobbies, and supported sport events.
- Access to target bonus, incentive fund, and initiative bonus.
- You have great opportunities to further train yourself within the company. We offer you internal training programmes and education.
- On top of these, we offer our employees for example extensive occupational health care, e-pass, care services if your child is ill, occupational physiotherapy services, lunch benefits, and bicycle benefit or shared electricity bikes.
How to apply
Do you want to be part of our community in Helsinki, Turku or Tampere? Please apply here. The last day to apply is 31 March 2022. Please introduce yourself with a one-minute video. Also attach your salary request and CV.
For further information about the position, please turn to Head of Marketing, Professional Hygiene Raila Bexell at +46 73 699 32 41. Please call 24 Mar at 12 – 2 p.m. EET, 25 Mar at 1 – 2 p.m. EET or 28 Mar at 12 – 1 p.m. EET.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We also ask applicants to reserve 8 April 2022 for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.