Kiilto is a family-owned company based in Finland with over a hundred years of history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, produce and market chemical industry solutions in construction, industrial adhesives, fireproofing, professional hygiene, and consumer goods. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, closeness, and commitment to the future. Our operations span 9 countries, and we employ around 800 people. In 2022, the group's net sales amounted to 260 M€. www.kiilto.com
As a B2B marketing intern, you will gain comprehensive experience in B2B marketing in Kiilto’s Professional Hygiene business area. We offer solutions for healthcare, the food industry, food services and hospitality, cleaning and industry. You will assist in creating and editing a wide range of materials to support Kiilto’s marketing and communication needs in the Finnish market, where we are widely known for the Kiilto Pro and Erisan Pro professional brands.
Throughout your internship you will work with the Marketing Manager for Professional Hygiene in Finland and stay closely in touch with the members from our international group marketing team as well as marketing colleagues from other countries Kiilto operates in and other Kiilto business areas. At the end of your internship, you will have gained unique work experience in a dynamic, international environment at the forefront of environmental leadership.
Some of your tasks as an intern
- Based on our brand guidelines, you will assist in maintaining and creating materials for marketing and sales, such as brochures, catalogues, sales presentations, trade show materials, digital marketing material such as website graphics and graphics for social media, and ads (online and print).
- You will take part in general administrative support in marketing: organising files in our media bank, attending meetings, maintaining product images in product information management systems and other such tasks.
- However, this job description is finalised by you. Therefore, we ask you to enthusiastically highlight in your application which areas particularly interest you in the field of B2B marketing. This could revolve around, for example, helping to manage social media accounts, marketing automation and email marketing, content creation, website management or SEO.
Our wish list for your skills and experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Creative Suite, especially graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Layout design skills and understanding of different platform requirements, such as colour modes (CMYK, RGB), resolution and other requirements related to materials in different media.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow guidelines to create consistent branding and desired messaging across materials.
- Demonstration of other skills related to areas of B2B marketing you are interested in.
- You have recently graduated or plan to soon graduate from studies related to marketing, graphic design, communications, media production or a similar course of study.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
- Excellent cooperation and interaction skills and a can-do, service-oriented mindset.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A true passion to develop your professional skills.
You have two options to choose from: a 12-month part-time internship or a 6-month full-time internship, starting from January 2024. Please indicate your preferred choice when applying. You will be located in Turku and be able to work both in the office and remotely. You will be paid salary for the internship period.
At Kiilto, you will be working with a growing and international, but down-to-earth family business. Kiiltonians appreciate our long-term perspective, open and transparent company culture, the Kiiltonian team spirit and versatile opportunities to acquire new skills and grow alongside the company. We organise internal innovation programmes and encourage Kiiltonians to develop their skills through our own training programmes. We are especially proud of our award-winning activities that promote the well-being of our employees. For example, we have been awarded the 'Finland's Most Active Workplace' certificate twice.
Do you want to be part of our community? Do not hesitate to apply. The last day to apply is 12 November 2023. Please apply here and attach a self-introduction via a one-minute video alongside your salary request and CV.
For further details on the position, please contact Marketing Manager Claudia Saarukka, +358 40 558 3037, on 24 October or on 7 November between 09.00 and 10.00 EET.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto’s recruitment process and treat all communications related to the posting with absolute confidentiality. We also ask that applicants reserve 20 November 2023 as an interview date, but please note that we might contact and meet potential candidates during the application period. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.