Good hygiene prevents the transmission of pathogens at the clinic, maintains high quality of operations and improves the general atmosphere.
The hygiene of a veterinary clinic consists of hand hygiene, maintenance of medical equipment and instruments as well as the cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
The hygiene procedure of the veterinary clinic must prevent the transmission of contagions:
- From animal to animal through instruments and medical supplies
- From animal to medical staff
- From staff to animal
- From the environment to animal
Kiilto provides its customers with comprehensive product solutions and expertise with the hygiene and cleanness of veterinary clinics
- Disinfection of hands and skin
- Washing and disinfection of surfaces
- Detergents and disinfectants for equipment maintenance
- Detergents and disinfectants for textile maintenance
In-house product development and active collaboration with experts guarantee that our customers can enjoy products, methods and solutions that meet the Finnish standard.
For expert help with hygiene solutions, choosing products and veterinary clinic hygiene, please contact our Cleanliness and Hygiene Specialists.