Kiilto Pro Avena Foam
Alkaline foaming detergent
Material and environmentally friendly alkaline foam detergent for light metal surfaces. Especially suitable for washing plant based protein and oat based products and other challenging washing areas.
- Material and environmentally friendly.
- User friendly.
- The product is very moisturizing and rich in foam.
- Especially suitable for plant based protein and oat based products and other challenging washing areas.
For washing open surfaces in the food industry. Washable areas: worktops, floors, walls, appliances, conveyors, and in particular lightweight surfaces.
Suitable for use with most common foam cleaners.
Product pH: 9
Solution pH: 9
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 1000 l||60442|
|1 x 20 l||60441||6417964604412|
Store in a dry and cool place (above 10 ° C). Keep container tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
1. Prewash with lukewarm water (approx. 30 °C).
2. Apply the foaming solution on the surfaces. Let stand for 20-40 minutes (washing temperature 20-55 °C).
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and foam with lukewarm or warm water.
Recommended dosage 2-3,8 %. depending on the level of dirt.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
A material and environmentally friendly product.
|Triethanolamine (5-10 %)||Enhances washing, dissolves grease|
|Complexing agent (< 5 %)||Water softening and washing effect|
|Glycolether (< 5 % )||Dissolves grease|
|Non-ionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Anionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Phosphonates (< 5 %)||Water softening effect|