F 215 Neste-Kope
Strongly Alkaline Detergent
Strongly alkaline, chlorine based combination of detergent for cleaning milking equipment. Removes efficiently dirt, milk fat and protein.
- Strongly alkaline
- Contains a chlorine compound that disperses protein.
- Contains the complexing agents that softens water.
- Prevents the formation of milkstone deposits.
For the machine washes of milking machines, pipes and milk tanks.
Product pH: 14
Solution pH: 12
Clear, yellowish liquid
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 20 l||60013||6417964600131|
Store at a temperature over 10°C
Cleaning instructions for milking machines and farm milk tanks:
1. Rinse the equipment with water at 30 °C.
2. Circulate F 215 Neste-Kope solution in the machine: 0,4-0,6 dl/10 l of water
3. Washing time 5-10 minutes, starting temperature of washing approx. 75 °C.
5. Drain the pipes and dry with clean drying pigs.
If necessary, acid rinsing with F 206 Torkku.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
The detergent solution is corrosive to aluminium.
|Non-ionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension|
|Phosphonates (< 5 %)||Softens water|
|Polycarboxylate (< 5 %)||Disperses dirt and prevents soil depositions|
|Sodium hypochlorite solution (< 5 %)||Removes efficiently protein|
|Sodium hydroxide (5-15 %)||Emulsifies grease and disperses contamination|