F 19 Supe
Alkaline foaming detergent
Alkaline foaming detergent for light metal surfaces. Effectively removes grease and protein dirt.
- The product has good surface moisturising ability and foaming capacity.
- The product remains on the surface for a long time and provides a long-term washing effect.
- Due to its diverse composition the product effectively emulsifies greasy and oily dirt and is suitable for all water-tolerant materials.
- Particularly suitable for removing stubborn and burned on dirt.
For cleaning open surfaces in the food industry, primary production and kitchen.
Product pH: 10
Solution pH: 10
|Package Size||Product Code||GTIN|
|1 x 20 l||60160||6417964601602|
Storage temperature > 3 °C
1. Prewash with lukewarm water (approx. 30 °C).
2. Apply the foaming solution on the surfaces. Let stand for 20-40 minutes (washing temperature 20-55 °C).
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and foam with lukewarm or warm water.
Recommended dosage 2-5% depending on the level of dirt.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
A material and environmentally friendly product.
|Non-ionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Anionic surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Phosphonates (< 5 %)||Softens water|
|Amphoteric surfactants (< 5 %)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension.|
|Monoethanolamine (< 5 %)||Enhances washing, dissolves grease|
|Triethanolamine (< 5 %)||Enhances washing, dissolves grease|
|Glycolether (< 5 %)||Dissolves grease|