You can add products to your checklist.
Wash your hands with soap under running water for 15–30 seconds, rinse with water and dry your hands thoroughly. If there is no visible dirt on your hands or no water is available, disinfecting your hands with a hand sanitiser or disinfecting wipes is enough.
It is particularly important to wash and disinfect your hands after blowing your nose, sneezing and going to the bathroom, as well as before eating and handling food products.
How to wash your hands:
1. Dose the detergent onto moist hands.
2. Rub your fingertips against the palm of your other hand.
3. Rub your palms together.
4. Rub your fingers together.
5. Rub between your fingers from the back of your hand.
6. Rub both thumbs separately.
7. Bend your fingers and rub them together.
How to disinfect your hands:
1. Apply two pushes (3–5 ml) of the disinfecting hand sanitiser onto dry hands.
2. Start from your palms, move on to your fingers and finally apply the sanitiser all over your hands.
3. Rub your hands thoroughly for 30 seconds, or until your hands are dry.