Cut off all channels of infection and remember safety! Secretion stains cause a risk of infection which is why they need to be removed immediately.
1. Use disposable gloves with a single-hand technique.
2. Absorb the secretion into a disposable/paper towel.
3. Place the used towel and the glove in a bin bag.
4. Use a new disposable glove.
5. Dampen a clean disposable/paper towel with the disinfectant and wipe the stained area clean or use the One System Basic pretreated towel.
6. Place the used towel and the glove in a bin bag.
7. Disinfect your hands with Erisan Käsihuuhde or Käsidesi sanitizer.