We are looking for a Marketing Manager for the Workplace Safety Division in Assens, Denmark
Kiilto is a growing family-owned company from Finland, with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, manufacture and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: professional construction, industrial bonding and hygiene solutions, professional cleanliness and hygiene, and consumer business. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, localism, and commitment to the future. We operate in 12 countries and employ around 1,000 people, whose wellbeing and expertise are critical to our work on behalf of our customers.
We are looking for a
MARKETING MANAGER for the Workplace Safety Division.
In this role you will be responsible for the marketing of Workplace Safety Division products: planning, budgeting, implementation and follow-up. Your main goal is to increase attractiveness, market share, sales and profitability of Workplace Safety Division products. You will be in charge of creating brand concepts and ensuring the product portfolio remains vital. You will provide instructions regarding media and in-store advertising with our distributors. You will report to the Executive Vice President of the Workplace Safety Division and work in close cooperation with sales, product development, production and purchasing. You will be working in Assens, Denmark on daily basis.
Skills and experience:
- A relevant educational background, e.g. a Master’s degree in Marketing
- Several years of experience in marketing
- Strong understanding of digital marketing activities and social media
- Excellent leadership skills and readiness for effective and high-quality project management
- Analytical, systematic and determined way of working
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Content creation skills in both owned and paid media
- Fluency in Danish and English. Other language skills are considered an asset
- Knowledge of medical devices is considered an asset
We will provide in-depth orientation in new tasks, as well as strong support and the opportunity to work with a thriving international company providing top-quality products and services.
For more information, please contact Executive Vice President (Workplace Safety Division) Bo Winther Barkholt, +45 3066 7261, between 8 am and 4 pm (CET) on 2 and 8 January 2020. Please submit your application with a salary request and CV no later than 12 January 2020 here.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and will treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to some of the applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 22 January 2020 for a possible job interview.