KiiltoClean is looking for a Business Area Director, Industry
KiiltoClean Oy is part of the Kiilto Family group. At the Kiilto Family group, we employ a total of about 800 people whose well-being is important to us. The business culture of our family business is born from strong Finnish expertise and a strong appreciation of our staff. Continuous development projects create inspirational growth opportunities within our company.
For us, the customer is king. We provide high-quality cleanliness and hygiene solutions for both consumer and professional cleaning, health care, catering services and industry. We create wellbeing through cleanliness responsibly, taking into consideration people and the environment. We operate and grow internationally around the Baltic Sea in a total market of about 250 million people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented
Business Area Director, Industry
to work at KiiltoClean Group.
As Business Area Director, you will be responsible for leading KiiltoClean’s industrial operations in Finland and internationally.
Your specific target in KiiltoClean group will be to lead and develop the sales and marketing in Finland and in our international operations in the Industrial business area, which mainly covers the dairy, food and paper industries, as well as some other fields. You will have full responsibility for the strategy, budget and profit. Additionally, you will be in charge of our international development and strategy work in your business area. The aim is to develop our service and product portfolio and international business concept with a strong focus on growth.
Your customers are industries that require high hygiene standards in their processes, and the service providers who offer those process cleaning services. Your team will consist of some 12 people in Finland, about four of whom will report to you directly. You will work closely with KiiltoClean Russia and Baltics, and the other key partners are Supply Chain and R&D. You will report to the Managing Director of KiiltoClean Group and be a member of KiiltoClean Management Group. You will be based in Turku, and the job will involve some travelling.
Skills and experience
- Excellent leadership capabilities: you really can make your people make a difference
- Customer-experience management skills (“The customer is king.”)
- A minimum of five years’ experience internationally in the industrial B2B field with responsibility for P/L and proven results of developing business
- The ability to transfer focus from product to service sales concepts
- A university degree (e.g. M.Econ. or M.Sc.)
- Strong business management experience (sales concepts, budgeting, leading, organising, controlling)
- Proven fluent interaction and communication (spoken & written) skills in English (skills in Finnish are highly beneficial, and Swedish and Russian are beneficial)
- The ability to co-create digital solutions in business development
- A forward-looking, positive personality with a highly analytical and systematic approach, effective problem-solving skills, high performance skills, a hands-on attitude and great people skills
We will provide in-depth onboarding, strong support and the opportunity to work in a solid international, dynamic and transparent company with top-quality products and services. Additionally, we can offer an interesting position to make your mark on the whole company’s success story.
For further information, please call Managing Director Kari Laakso on Tuesday 26 June, 1–3 pm, or Tuesday 3 July, 1–3 pm; or call HR Director Antti Uski on Friday 13 July, 1–3 pm, or Tuesday 17 July, 1–3 pm.
Please complete an application, attaching your CV with salary request to www.kiiltoclean.com/careers.
Please note that we may proceed with the suitable candidates during the application period.
+358 50 5969424