Kiilto Natura products made from biodegradable raw materials
The products of Kiilto’s new range are made of plant-based, i.e. renewable and biodegradable raw materials. You recognize the Plant based cleaning products from the Natura label.
The products of Kiilto’s new range are made of plant-based, i.e. renewable and biodegradable raw materials.
The raw materials used in products are responsibly produced. The raw materials of products and packaging have separate cycles.
Kiilto Natura is a step towards the detergents of the future.
Check out our video about Kiilto Natura!
Cycle of product raw materials, Biosphere
- Plants are used to make raw materials for the detergent.
- After use, the biomaterial contained by the detergent returns to the cycle.
- Biodegradability creates nutrients, carbon dioxide and water.
- Plants use nutrients and carbon dioxide for photosynthesis.
Cycle of packaging materials, Technosphere
- Plastic packaging is recycled after use.
- The packaging is melted down to plastic granules.
- The granules are used to make new packaging.