We are looking for a General Director operating in St. Petersburg
Kiilto employs approximately 800 people in total and their well-being matters a great deal to us. The method by which our family business operates has arisen from strong Finnish expertise and the appreciation of personnel. Constant development projects create inspiring growth possibilities within our company.
To us, the Customer is King. We offer chemical adhesive and structure solutions for professionals in construction and industry. We are building a sustainable future in a responsible manner, taking people and the environment into consideration. We are working and growing internationally, spreading across countries around the Baltic Sea in a market area that contains approximately 250 million inhabitants.
We are looking for a
operating in our St. Petersburg office.
You will be responsible for leading our operations in Russia. You will have full responsibility for the budget, strategy and profit as well as you will act as a leader of our Russian management board. The aim is to lead and develop our international business concept according to Kiilto group strategy and culture with a strong focus on growth and excellent customer experience by engaging in key or targeted customer activities.
You have strong personal attributes to communicate strategy to all employees and ensure overall delivery and quality to customers. You will work closely with the management of our parent company. You will also participate in key hiring processes and ensure the talent development activities needed for company growth and renewal.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience in business management, preferably in manufacturing business, with responsibility for profits and proven success in developing results
- A university degree (e.g. M.Econ. or M.Sc.)
- Excellent people leading skills and ability to lead change
- Advanced business skills (international sales concepts, budgeting, leading, organisation, control)
- A good knowledge of and work experience in an international company
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to co-create digital solutions in business development
- A forward-looking, positive personality and a highly analytical and systematic approach, problem-solving skills
We will provide in-depth induction, strong support and the opportunity to work with a thriving international company providing top-quality products and services.
For more information, please contact Kiilto Group Managing Director Anssi Asikainen, tel. + 358 40 7022 504, on Thursday, 11 October at 9-11.30.
Please submit your application with salary request and CV here no later than 28 October.
+358 50 5969424