KiiltoClean is looking for a Business Area Director, Consumer Goods
KiiltoClean Oy is part of the Kiilto Family group. Kiilto Family Group has around 800 employees, and their wellbeing is highly important to us. The business culture of our family business is the continually developing result of Finnish expertise and appreciation of every one of our staff. Continuous development projects create inspirational growth opportunities within our company.
For us, the customer is king. We provide high-quality cleanliness and hygiene solutions for both consumer and professional cleaning, health care, catering services and industry. We create the welfare of cleanliness responsibly, with consideration for people and the environment. We operate and grow internationally in the Baltic region, in a total market area of about 250 million people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented
Business Area Director, Consumer Goods
to work at KiiltoClean Group
You will be responsible for leading KiiltoClean’s consumer goods business operations in Finland and internationally.
You will lead and develop KiiltoClean Group’s sales and marketing operations in the consumer business area both in Finland and internationally. You will have full responsibility for budgeting, strategy and profits in the area. Additionally, you will be in charge of our international development and strategy work in the business area. Our ongoing aim is to develop our product portfolio and international business concept, with a strong focus on growth.
Your customers will be retail chains and their own customers. Your work involves sales and marketing, with a team of around ten. Half of these employees will report to you directly. You will work closely with the KiiltoClean manager for Russia and with our supply chain and R&D departments. You will report to the managing director of KiiltoClean Group, and will be a member of the KiiltoClean board of directors. You will be based in the Helsinki metropolitan area (currently Espoo). The job will involve some travelling.
Skills and experience
- A customer-oriented approach to everything
- At least five years of experience in a leading sales and/or consumer marketing position, with profit responsibility and proven results in developing sales results
- University degree (e.g. Master of Economics)
- Impressive business skills (sales concepts, budgeting, leading, organising, controlling)
- Good knowledge and work experience of the consumer market in Finland, the other Nordic countries and/or Russia
- Skills and experience in brand building and consumer marketing
- Knowledge of retail structures and logistics
- Experience in opening new market areas
- Proven interaction and communication (spoken and literate) skills in English (fluent) and Finnish (fluent). Swedish is highly beneficial, and knowledge of Russian is also an advantage
- Skill with applying digital solutions in business development
- A forward-looking, positive personality with a highly analytical and systematic approach, good problem-solving skills, a hands-on approach and great interpersonal skills
We will provide in-depth induction, strong support and an opportunity to work in with a thriving and dynamic international company that continually strives for transparency and top-quality products and services. We offer you an inspiring position from which to make your mark on the success story of the entire company.
For further information, please call Nordic Progress Oy executive consultant Martti Louhelainen at +358 400 558 140.
Please send your application and CV and salary expectation by email to email@example.com, no later than 9 February 2018.
Please write “Business Area Director KiiltoClean” in the title of your email.
+358 50 5969424