Kiilto Oy is looking for a Business Area Director, Construction
Kiilto Oy is part of the Kiilto Family group. We employ approximately 800 people in total and their well-being matters a great deal to us. The method by which our family business operates has arisen from strong Finnish expertise and the appreciation of personnel. Constant development projects create inspiring growth possibilities within our company.
To us, the Customer is King. We offer chemical adhesive and structure solutions for professionals in construction and industry. We are building a sustainable future in a responsible manner, taking people and the environment into consideration. We are working and growing internationally, spreading across nine countries around the Baltic Sea in a market area that contains approximately 250 million inhabitants. Kiilto Group’s 2017 turnover was approximately EUR 90 million.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented
Business Area Director, Construction
to work at Kiilto headquarters in Lempäälä, Finland.
You will be responsible for leading Kiilto’s construction business operations in Finland and in countries where our subsidiaries operate.
Your specific purpose in Kiilto Group will be to lead and develop the sales and international operations in the construction business area. You will have full budget, strategy and profit responsibility in Finland. You will also be in charge of our international development and strategy work in your business area. The aim is to develop our product portfolio and international business concept with a strong focus on growth.
The customers for the construction business area are mainly hardware retail store chains, specialised chain stores, building firms and subcontractors. The work involves sales, marketing and technical customer support. Your team in Finland will consist of around 20 people, three of whom will report to you directly. You will work closely with Kiilto Group country managers and with R&D and innovations, purchasing and production. You will report to the Managing Director of Kiilto Group, and will be a member of Kiilto Management Group. You will be based in Lempäälä, and the job involves travel.
Skills and experience
- Ability to drive customer experience and cross-team service business models from ideation through implementation and measurement of results – Customer is King
- At least five years of experience in a managerial sales position, with responsibility for profits and proven success in developing sales results
- Proven success in helping a company meet its business objectives
- University degree (e.g. a master’s degree in economics or engineering)
- Advanced business skills (international sales concepts, budgeting, leading, organisation, control)
- A good knowledge of and work experience in the international construction sector is preferable
- Excellent communication skills in English, and preferably also in Finnish. Some knowledge of Swedish and/or Russian are also an advantage
- Skill in applying digitalisation to business development
- A forward-looking, positive personality and a highly analytical and systematic approach, problem-solving skills, a hands-on approach and excellent team working skills
We will provide in-depth induction, strong support and an opportunity to work with a thriving international company providing top-quality products and services.
For more information, please contact Kiilto Group Managing Director Anssi Asikainen, tel. + 358 40 7022 504, on 14 May 2018 between 12:00 and 14:00, or on 21 May 2018 between 10:00 and 13:00.
Please submit your application with salary request and CV no later than Sunday 27 May 2018, to www.kiilto.com/careers.
+358 50 5969424